[Hello, nameless unemployed person, whose name we can’t be bothered to learn because we’re far too busy having a job and giving back to society.]
Thank you for your application for the role of Meaningless Job Title, with little pay and fewer prospects.
[Well, we have to credit you for something.]
Sorry for the delay in responding to your email.
[Yes, it’s been 8 weeks, but you don’t need to remind us, you impatient cretin, we’ve been busy working. Do you remember what ‘working’ is?]
… on this occasion you were unsuccessful.
[You’ll never work here in a million years]
Due to the large number of applications, we are unable to offer feedback.
[It took us 8 weeks to let you know you didn’t get the job, but you’re not getting any feedback because you’re lucky we emailed you to say no in the first place, you filthy rat.]
Thank you for your interest in our organisation
[Our organisation is so awesome. We just had to validate it with that sentence. See what we did there?]
and we wish you well for the future.
[You’re going to need it, jackass.]
[Go fuck yourself!]
[A person you will never meet or hear from again, because they’re far too busy working.]
Trash’s Top Posts
Blogs I Follow
- @stefsmith @garbage @SherylCrow I have a Best of Bond album on my phone. It's not even a guilty pleasure. I am proud of this. 16 hours ago
- RT @JohnSimpsonNews: I've met the kind of person who carried out today's attack: weak-minded bigoted dupes. Our response? Calmness, decency… 17 hours ago
- @weaklemondrink Odd and far too early. Bloody patronising, too! 1 day ago
- RT @RupertMyers: Salient advice for everyone on social media when considering what's happening in Westminster: https://t.co/GP33PoqEJV 1 day ago
- @shakespeareanLK Glad you're safe! 1 day ago
© Amy Taylor and The Taylor Trash [2012 -2015]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Amy Taylor and The Taylor Trash with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.